Pro Master Make-Up Artistry Program (P1)
Wish to commence your career as a Make-up artist? Join our tailor-made Comprehensive Make-Up Artistry Course for young artists at MSTC.
Make-Up Studio Training Centre (MSTC) brings to you the very first step towards accomplishing your dream of becoming a Make-up artist. MSTC offers an array of assorted courses that aim at imparting professional knowledge of the craft to its enrollers. The courses are conducted by experts from national and international provinces and the training is conducted on a daily basis in the academy pertaining to the approach.
Coming to the Basic to Advance course, named as ‘Comprehensive Make-Up Artistry’. The course involves a foreword to the world of make-up theoretically and practically . This course lays down the basics to advance make-up such as different kinds of skin, color theory, comprehension of appropriate and apposite skincare, knowledge of the products, facial analysis, and its correct measures, highlighting and shading, playing with the hues, proper sanitization of the tools, cosmetic research, and analysis. The course aims to provide the knowledge of a variety of professional make-up products and their respective application techniques.
Another exposure that the course guarantees to deliver is of dealing with the clients. The professional make-up course makes sure that you are prepared for all the aspects of the make-up artistry profession hence, it trains you to the tricks of consulting with the clients, negotiating with them, and dealing with their queries. The students are given different case scenarios to understand the accurate eloquence of interacting with the clients through hands-on scenarios and practice.
Level 1 : Understanding Make-Up
This level introduces you to the world of make-up on a theoretical level with the most important techniques of application and understanding the client’s requirement. Following are the topics covered:
Role of a Make-up Artist?
- Career and Various Fields
- Tools of the Trade, Health and Safety Practices
- Evolution of Make-Up
- Basics of Skin, Face Anatomy, Colour Theory
- Product Knowledge
- Colour Correction & Facial Correction
- Basics of Foundations
Level 2 : Beauty Make-Up
This level is an intermediate level which will cover different eye make-up and face make-up techniques to create glamorous looks. Following are the topics covered:
- Principles of Glamour Make-up
- Basic Eye Make-up- 2-tone, 3-tone
- Monochromatic & Polychromatic Eyeshadow Application
- Classic Smokey, Gradient Smokey, Shimmery Smokey Eyes
- Different styles of eyeliners
- False Lashes, Eyebrow shaping & Glitter Application
- Working with Liquid Foundations
- Face Enhancements- Highlighting, Contouring, Blusher
- Lip Filling- Nude to Deep
- Make-up for Mature Skin
- Make-up for Males
Level 3 : Advance Make-up Artistry
This level helps you master the advance concepts in the field of make-up. Following are the topics covered:
- Concepts of Bridal Make-Up
- Sagan/Engagement Bride
- Traditional Bride
- Reception/Cocktail bride
- Art of Airbrushing
- Airbrush Machine Maintenance & Usage
- Glam Airbrush Look
- Bridal Airbrush Look
- Art of Fashion Make-up- Runway Looks, Face Charts
- Period Make-Up, Avant Garde
- Natural vs. Neutral
- Art of Fantasy Make-up
- Theatrical & Theme Based Looks
- Basics of SFX- Cuts, Burns, Bruise
- How to make your CV?
- Portfolio Development
Monday to Saturday from 10 AM – 5 PM
Total Duration : 40 Days
Education Hours : 280 Hours
Total Education Fee
₹ 1,18,000 (₹1,00,000 + 18% GST)
- Registration amount : ₹ 10,000 (It is the part of total course fee).
- First Payment : ₹ 60,000 ( On the 1st day of class)
- Second Payment : ₹ 48,000 (On 4th Day of class)
Come with a creative mind & Let us take care of everything else.
Course Includes :
- Theory Notebook
- 19 pcs Professional Brush Set for practice.
- Unlimited use of Make-Up Products.
- Essentials for Your Workstation.
- 2 Professional Photo-Shoots
- Photo-Shoot Models & Garments
- Recognized Certification.
- Career Guidance
NEXT BATCH DATES
Delhi Training Center:
18th August 2022
Mumbai Training Center:
18th August 2022
Kolkata Training Center:
22nd August 2022
*Dates Subject to change depending on the government rules on Covid19 precautions for Educational Institutions in India.